When you join MMS Group, you join a family.
In 1992, Louis Meyer, Manie Steyn and later joined by Sadia Mahdi, had a vision to establish an audit firm with a difference. Now 26 years later, MMS has become a prominent medium sized audit firm in Johannesburg, with a large client base and a loyal staff compliment. 80% of our staff have been with MMS for more than 10 years. When you join MMS Group, you join a family of like-minded, can-do, go-getters that understand the value of connection.
What drive us
- To Connect through communication.
- To Understanding through consultation and dialogue.
- To Solve problems through applied knowledge and expertise.
- To demonstrate unmatched Professionalism.
- To be Independent.
- To walk in absolute Integrity.
- To deliver exceptional Quality.
- To show unrelenting Commitment.
- To punch above our weight and help others to do the same.
- Established in 1992
- 10 Directors
- 70+ staff
- JSE Accredited audit firm
- Based in Roodepoort, Gauteng
- Office in Cape Town
- International Client base
- Associated with the Alloit Group
- Audits and reporting
- Tax compliance
- Payroll administration and compliance
- Business advisory and consulting
- Cloud based accounting solutions
- Establishing of trusts and trust admin
- Secretarial work
- International companies
- Subsidiaries of listed entities
- Large corporate entities
- Small and medium enterprises
- High net worth individuals
- Owner managed companies
Turn your job into a career
We realize that our People are the key to making a difference for our Clients. As a growing medium sized auditing and consulting firm, but with small firm values, MMS offers a culture that allows you to reach your personal and professional goals.
1A stable, thriving work environment
- 80% of our staff have been with MMS Group 10 years +
- Our People enjoy the professional opportunities and resources in an environment that is supportive, flexible, entrepreneurial and offers personal growth.
We want honest professionals with a passion for excellence, treat them with respect, provide them with training and development opportunities, and then give them the resources necessary to excel.
2An emphasis on communication
Whether with our clients or with the members of our team, open and effective communication is recognized as a critical aspect of our everyday lives. An open-door policy is embraced throughout the firm, and we value the input of each and every individual.
3A close working relationship with your partners and peers
- We believe in a team approach.
- Our professionals work closely with the senior managers and directors and enjoy positive interaction with their peers.
We believe that our team approach benefits everyone involved. Our success is the result of many individuals, and we consistently acknowledge those efforts.
4Significant opportunities for client interaction
- Our business is focused on personal relationships.
- Our professionals interact with and assist our clients in identifying opportunities to enhance their success.
As a member of our client service team, you will communicate with all levels of staff within a client's business. Believe it or not, we are in the people business. Numbers just happen to be an important product of our client relations.
- Excellent career development opportunities in a fast-growing firm.
- Opportunities for advancement plus new responsibilities and professional growth that come with it.
- Continuous CPD and specialized technical training.
- Comprehensive performance management program to leverage career progression.
- Work with exciting businesses in the areas of technology, health, manufacturing & distribution, real estate, transport and many more.
- Gain high-level experience serving growing, global middle market companies, both privately and publicly held.
- Learn from the best and brightest at MMS.
- Work in teams alongside directors from day one.